Damiano Vacation Rental
Damiano is a lovely farmhouse situated high in the hills between Lucca and the Versilian coast.
It is one of our most popular houses and for many years clients have enjoyed the beauty of the house. It has a very well kept garden with a nicely furnished veranda for outdoor meals, along with the very welcoming staff, that looks after the property with great care.
The house has been recently restored giving special attention to Tuscan tradition, retaining the original beamed ceilings and using only antique cotto floor tiles. At the same time, it is very well equipped with all modern comforts, including internet connection. The location of the property, surrounded by olive groves, is both tranquil and beautiful with magnificent views. Despite its private and quiet position, it is only a 15-minute drive to the center of the historic town of Lucca and 25 minutes to the coast and beaches.
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with open fireplace
- Original wood oven
- Patio with outdoor table and chairs
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom (bath and shower)
Lower Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom, accessible only from the garden with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Master bedroom with 4-poster bed and en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower)
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom (bath and shower)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 bathrooms are en-suite
- Internet connection (wi-fi)
- Central heating
- TV Satellite
- DVD player
- Salt Water Swimming Pool 12 x 5 m
- Pool is open from May 28 to October 1
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper is included at 9 hours per week
- San Martino in Freddana (nearest village with shops/PO): 3km
- Lucca (motorway exit): 1km
- Versilia - Beaches: 20km
- Pisa Airport: 45km
- Tennis: 4km
- Heating costs are additional
- Animals are not allowed
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
|Now to Dec 24, 2016||5||
$ 463 € 416 $ 609 $ 617 460 £ 379
|Dec 25, 2016 to Jan 7, 2017||5||
$ 582 € 523 $ 765 $ 776 579 £ 476
Please add a 2.5% service charge to all rates.
Security Deposit: €750 - Paid locally in cash
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Damiano.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.