You’ve just arrived at Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s private island paradise. This is barefoot luxury in a setting that’s just about as exclusive as it gets. Necker Island is located in the Caribbean in the beautiful and unspoiled British Virgin Islands.
Perhaps you like the idea of meeting new and interesting people? Or maybe you’re scoping the place out for an exclusive booking in the future (it’s a tough job but someone’s got to do it!) For any of these reasons and many more there are selected weeks throughout the year when you can just book an individual room on Necker Island as a couple, individual or family for stays of 7 nights – these are called ‘Celebration Weeks’.
When you book an individual room you share the island, meeting at mealtimes and taking advantage of some of the fantastic water sports facilities and activities on offer. But don’t worry if you’re the shy type, the island is 74 acres so there’s plenty of space for some quiet sunbathing or a relaxing swim in one of the pools.
What's Included in the Rates?
Nearly everything! Well… almost! Whether you’ve hired the entire island or an individual room, the following is included:
- Your accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) – served in a variety of locations
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A dedicated team of staff
- Two freshwater infinity pools and a huge hot tub on the beach
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kite-surfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkeling, and even SCUBA diving plus much more
- Disco DJ included on one night
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- BVI accommodation tax
WHAT IS THERE TO DO ON NECKER ISLAND? (ALSO INCLUDED)
- Dip into one of the freshwater infinity pools or the large hot tub on the beach
- Splash around and sample a cocktail or two at the swim-up bars in the pools
- Work up a sweat and show your competitive side on one of two floodlit tennis courts. There’s a professional coach who can give you a few pointers
- Learn to wakeboard or kite-surf with the help of fantastic water sports instructors
- Build up an appetite for dinner in the fully equipped gym
- Discover some of the abundant wildlife on the island, from the lemurs to giant tortoises and the flamingos, as well as a host of other animals
- Feel the wind in your hair. Have a go on one of the sailing boats
- Suit up and get wet. Enjoy water-skiing, wakeboarding and snorkeling equipment, and more
- Sun yourself in a hammock or head to the beach –no crowds here
- Challenge a friend to a game on the full-sized snooker table
2019 Celebration Week Rates and Dates
APRIL AND MAY 2019
Rates are based on two people sharing a room per night (minimum 4-night stay applies)
27th April - 2nd May
6th - 16th May
- Great House Rooms, Bali Houses and Leha Lo $5,000 per night
- Great House Master Suite $7,500 per night
JULY 2019 TO OCTOBER 2019
Rates for July, August, September, and October are based on two people sharing a room for 7 nights on the below arrival dates.
14th September (adults only)
21st September (adults only)
- Great House Rooms, Bali Houses and Leha Lo $35,000 per week
- Great House Master Suite $52,500 per week
Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience Necker Island - Learn more here
For further information and availability please contact a villa specialist.
Set arrival dates will apply and a supplement of US $625 per child per night will apply for children between 6 and 11 sharing a room with two adults.
An environmental and tourism tax of US $10 per person will apply to all guests visiting the BVI. The levy will be collected on arrival at the port of entry for those visitors arriving by sea or air. The monies collected will be used to facilitate environmental protection and improvement, climate change, the maintenance and development of tourist sites and other tourism-related activities.