Motu Teta - Tahiti
French Polynesia / Rangiroa
Manava to Motu Tetaraire. A Private Island Reserved Just For You.
In the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti, there is a tropical island waiting to be discovered by you. It is a uniquely special place. Unspoiled by tourism, it is one of the few exquisite beauties left, and one that you and can call your very own. Its name is Motu Tetaraire (Motu Teta). Manava!
There are very few places left on earth where you can inhabit your own private island paradise with no other tourists within miles. This nine-acre dream island is unique and you are the only one on the island during your stay. The staff, including a private chef who will work with you in creating menus for your personal taste, and an experienced excursion guide, will provide every desired comfort and adventure.
An All-Inclusive Resort
The island is exclusively offered to only one party at a time... so no other guests will be on the island during your stay.
Included in Every Stay
- All meals, expertly prepared with Tahitian flair
- Drinks including champagne, a selection of wine, beer and a well-stocked bar
- Daily excursions: shark watching at the Pink Sands, a visit to an abandoned church with a beautiful white sand beach, picnic at a deserted island, and more
- Unlimited use of all sports equipment and watercrafts, canoes, paddleboards, windsurf boards, a sailboat, powerboats (four), waterskiing, wakeboardin, all fishing gear, kiting, etc.
- On-site staff: private chef, maid and excursion guide.
- Round-trip transportation from Rangiroa Airport by boat
- Luxury accommodations for up to six adults or up to 10 including children
Motu Teta offers two beautiful residences to accommodate guests during their stay. The Main Villa offers two master suites with en-suite bathrooms, a grand living area, entertaining area, kitchen and deck. Additionally, the Main Villa has a third bedroom, great for children.
The second structure is Bungalow Royale,which offers one large master suite and en-suite bathroom, sectioned-off second bedroom with daybed, bar and private deck.
Both the Main Villa and Bungalow Royale were constructed in a classicallyTahitian style- rich hardwoods, airy open beams,and open wooden shutter windows, to allow air circulation.
Conveniences such as flat screen TVs, an extensive DVD and CD collection as well as MP3 docking stations are available.
The Main Villa Residence
Casual elegance best describes the main house, built in typical Tahitian style with wide open beams and no windows so the South Pacific breezes can keep you comfortable and engulf you. Beautifully appointed and filled with tropical flowers and traditional art.
- 2,250 sq feet (250 sq. meters)
- 2 Main bedrooms with king size beds
- Third bedroom with queen single bed
- Two in-suite baths (complete with toiletries)
- Full kitchen, dining and living room area
- Exquisite ocean views-steps from the water
- 765 sq ft. (85 m2)
- One main bedroom with king size bed
- One sectioned-off second bedroom with daybed
- One bath (complete with all necessary toiletries)
- Exquisite ocean views-steps from the water
Excursions and Activities
- Ocean Reef Exploration
- Ote Pipi Village
- Deep Sea Fishing ($$)
- Rod Fishing
- Arts & Crafts
- Spear Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Sailing (Hobie-Cat 16')
- Pink Sand Escape- Shark watching & Snorkeling
- Pearl Farm (purchases not included)
- "The Aquarium"- best snorkeling in Rangiroa
- "Toute Picnic"- Lunch on an uninhabited island
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 People
Bedroom DetailsBedrooms 1 & 2 (Main Villa Residence): 2 Main bedrooms with king size beds Bedroom 3 (Main Villa Residence): Queen size bed Bedroom 4 (Guest House): Main bedroom with king size bed Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Sectioned-off second bedroom with daybed
Beach DetailsMain villa and Bungalow are just steps from the water
Staff and ServicesPrivate chef Housekeeper Excursion guide Round-trip transportation from Rangiroa Airport by boat
Location DetailsIn the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti
Villa NotesMaximum occupancy is 6 adults and 4 children
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 01, 2019 - December 31, 2019
Tax Service Charge DetailsPlease add 13% lodging tax and $150 per adult, per day ($75 per child ages 4-16, per day) + 13% tax for excursions, food and beverages
Security Deposit Details$1000
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.