Belair is one of our most popular rental holiday homes located on the white sands of Mullins Beach on the West Coast of Barbados.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 1,650 € 1485 $ 2370 $ 2255 1683 £ 1303
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||6||5||
$ 1,800 € 1620 $ 2586 $ 2460 1836 £ 1421
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 925 € 833 $ 1329 $ 1264 944 £ 730
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||6||5||
$ 1,025 € 923 $ 1472 $ 1401 1046 £ 809
Please add a 7.5 % Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations.
Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after January 1, 2020, the Tax Rate is 15% plus a 1.5% Service Charge.
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
Please add Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night).
Security Deposit: A $2,500 security deposit taken by credit card will be required 10-days prior to arrival. Guests will be sent an authorization form for the credit card information.
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Belair Vacation Rental
The bright and tastefully decorated entrance leads you into the spacious living room with its columns of natural stone and breath taking panoramic views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
This recently refurbished home offers four spacious and comfortably furnished bedrooms in the main residence; there are two further bedrooms in the adjoining guest house. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and are stylishly furnished with fresh tropical tones. With the modern home entertainment system, high-speed broadband and WiFi it's easy to stay tuned in and equally easy to tune out and relax to the sound of the ocean lapping the beach just steps away. Al fresco dining is offered on the beachfront terrace which is a wonderful place to start or end the day - watching the sun set with a refreshing cocktail in hand.
Belair has an experienced team to take care of your needs and the cook and two housekeepers offer excellent levels of service and care ensuring everyone in the party gets a holiday.
Residents at Belair can also enjoy the exclusive Sugar Hill Club, complete with tennis courts, gymnasium and swimming pool.
This beautifully presented beachfront home is the perfect retreat to recuperate, rejuvenate the mind, body, soul and to create lasting memories.
- Master Bedroom: King with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Twin with shared bathroom (twin beds that can also convert to a king), air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Twin with shared bathroom (twin beds that can also convert to a king), air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Twin with en-suite bathroom (twin beds that can also convert to a king), air-conditioning
- Cottage - Bedroom 5: King bed, air-conditioning
- Cottage - Bedroom 6: Queen with shared bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Shower only, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity, shared between Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Bathroom 3: En-suite, shower only, single vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 4: Shower only, single vanity, shared between cottage bedroom 5 & 6
- Powder room
- Beach loungers and umbrellas are also available for guest use
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Mini bar
- Security safe
- Use of facilities at Sugar Hill inclusive of tennis courts, gym and pool
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Water sports nearby
- On beach. Beach loungers and umbrellas are also available for guest use
Staff and Services
- Cook: Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Laundry service
- 5-minute drive from Speightstown shopping area
- 5-minute walk from Indulgence Spa & Gym
- Airport: 32.3-km
- Speightstown: 1.8-km
- Holetown: 5.6-km
- Bridgetown: 16.7-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 3.8-km
- Tennis: Sugar Hill Resort - 4.1-km
- A nanny is required for children under 12 when more children than adults are staying at the villa.
- Non-smoking villa
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
Personalize Your Getaway with up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
At Villas of Distinction, we’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
Destination Dollars Rewards
$5,000 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$$25,001 - $35,000
$35,001 - $50,000
$50,001 - $75,000
$75,001 - $100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Destination Dollars is valid for new bookings made between 1/14/19 and 1/25/19 for travel from 1/21/19-12/31/19. Offer valid only for villa guests. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Credit may only be applied to services where we earn 10% commission or greater, or the service must be marked up by 10% if it is a non-commissionable service. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.