This impressive four-bedroom villa is strategically positioned on a ridge, commanding breathtaking views across the immaculately-groomed golf course, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, to the alluring turquoise waters of the West Coast shoreline.
High Spirits Vacation Rental
The entrance leads into the tasteful interiors of the main living area, which opens out to the spacious patio overlooking the inspiring, infinity-edge swimming pool. Two additional seating areas are positioned on either side of the entrance foyer; both offer comfy seating and their own televisions, including a 3D TV and Xbox system. Just in case you may need to check in with the office, an office space with a desk is neatly tucked away in the smaller seating area and there is complimentary WiFi throughout.
The Italian-designed kitchen features marble counter tops complemented by modern stainless steel appliances; a true chef’s delight. The kitchen includes a casual dining/breakfast area; more formal dining is on the poolside patio – what could be better than al fresco dining to enhance the tropical ambiance?
The upper level accommodates two equally-lavish master suites that open on to an expansive balcony; the perfect spot to savour your morning coffee, sneak a peak at a game of golf or enjoy a sundowner at the end of the day. A further two guests suites are on the ground floor – one has direct access to a garden path that leads out to the pool area, dotted with lounge chairs and umbrellas for your ultimate relaxation and comfort.
First-class recreational facilities include a 5-star golf course, tennis courts, fitness center, spa, clubhouse with resort pool and varied dining options.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 1,500 € 1354 $ 2162 $ 2047 1537 £ 1159
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 975 € 880 $ 1406 $ 1331 999 £ 753
Please add 7.5% Value Added Tax plus 1.5% Service Fee to all rates.
Please add a 7.5 % Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations.
Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after January 1, 2020, the Tax Rate is 15% plus a 1.5% Service Charge.
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
From August 1, 2018 and on, there is a $20/day Resort Fee, payable at the Resort Registration Desk on collection of your Resort Card.
Please add 2.5% Room Rate Levy to all rates (capped at $10/bedroom/night).
Security Deposit: $2,500
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master Bedroom: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, shower, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity, bidet
- Bathroom 3: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, double vanity
- Ceiling fans – throughout
- DVD player
- Gym - (shared)
- iPod dock
- Playstation 4
- TV with cable
- Security safe
- Sporting amenities
- Tennis court on Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Golf course on Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Water sports by request - concierge can assist with arrangements
- Family room - Xbox console
- Integrated surround sound system
- NETFLIX available for guest use
- Swimming pool
- Pool shower
Staff and Services
- Laundry service
- Beach: 5.2-km
- Airport: 28.6-km
- Speightstown: 6.8-km
- Holetown: 4.8-km
- Bridgetown: 15.8-km
- No smoking indoors or the grounds of the property
- Golf and Social Membership – Guests can access the Royal Westmoreland championship golf course at anytime. Membership also includes access to the sanctuary pool, beach club at Mullins, tennis courts and club house.
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
High Spirits Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for High Spirits.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.