Located above Los Suenos popular Eco Golf Course, this five-bedroom, luxury estate home is just minutes from Los Suenos Marina.
Casa Oasis Vacation Rental
Casa Oasis was designed for large families, corporate clients and large parties that want a lush, secluded home with private amenities. Located above Los Suenos popular Eco Golf Course, this luxury estate home is just minutes from Los Suenos Marina. It is a 6000-square-foot house with 20 tons of central air-conditioning, with four separate, air-conditioned zones. The outdoor area with sun deck, Jacuzzi and swimming pool is perfect for entertaining. Over 50 fruit plants attract birds and rain forest animals.
The floor plan includes a super master suite and three master suites. All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The fifth bedroom also has its own bath. There is a foosball table and a free-form pool with Jacuzzi and sunken swim-up bar, along with high-speed wireless internet & VOIP free calls to USA and Canada. Surround sound 48-inch, flat-screen TV entertainment system; and an iPod-ready/CD sound system.
Every Rental Includes
- Welcome Package: Beers, sodas, water, coffee, snacks, all toiletries and basic items to get you started
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24-hour security guard
- 24/7 concierge services
- Tours and fishing desk
- Room service (several restaurants in the resort will deliver food to your accommodation)
- Beach Club Pass: this will give you access to Los Suenos Exclusive Beach Club
Available at an Additional Charge
- Special requests: Wine, cigars, flowers and groceries. Send us a list and we will stock your fridge.
- Private massages: Don't go to the spa—let the spa come to you! Indulge yourself with an in-house massage and spa treatment.
Los Suenos Resort
When looking for a Costa Rica Resort, one cannot overlook Los Sueños Resort and Marina. Located on beautiful Herradura Bay on the Central Pacific coast, this 1,100-acre oceanfront resort is minutes from Jacó Beach and within driving distance of all the adventure that makes Costa Rica so popular. Luxury amenities and unparalleled Costa Rica accommodations give this resort character, comfort and style.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 30, 2019||5||
$ 2,100 € 1889 $ 3023 $ 2872 2131 £ 1636
|May 1, 2019 to Dec 15, 2019||5||
$ 1,500 € 1349 $ 2159 $ 2052 1522 £ 1169
|Dec 16, 2019 to Jan 2, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 2,600 € 2338 $ 3743 $ 3556 2639 £ 2026
|Jan 3, 2020 to Apr 30, 2020||5||
$ 2,000 € 1799 $ 2879 $ 2736 2030 £ 1558
Please add 13% tax to all rates.
Security Deposit: Credit Card taken at check-in.
Minimum Stay: 2 Night minimum. 4 Night minimum in Private Homes in High Season. Peak Season 7 night minimum in all properties. There may be exceptions for events or last minute reservations
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed
- Bedroom 4: Two full-size beds
- Bedroom 5: Two full-size beds
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Welcome package
- Security guard
- Concierge services
- Beach club pass to Los Suenos exclusive beach
- Los Sueños Resort and Marina is located at Herradura Bay on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, only 10 minutes from the nearby beach town of Jacó and a 1-hour scenic drive from Juan Santamaría International Airport in the capital city of San José. Here, you can find the perfect Costa Rica accommodation to fit your vacation needs, with views of the area and within close proximity to all the local attractions.
- All major U.S. carriers offer daily direct flights to Costa Rica from major hubs such as Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Newark and Chicago. Airport transfer options include rental cars, private shuttle buses and airplane or helicopter charters.
The exact location of Casa Oasis is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Los Sueños Resort, Costa Rica:
Casa Oasis Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casa Oasis.
Costa Rica Travel Guide
An Eco-Friendly Escape
Costa Rica – literally “Rich Coast” – is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The area is home to over 32 National Parks, over 150 wildlife reserves, active and dormant volcanoes, tropical forests, and spectacular beaches. Learn about endangered species, support conservation efforts, and soak in the region’s natural treasures as you snorkel, hike, raft, or zip-line your way through the landscape – and do it all from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Learn more about Costa Rica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.