When stepping through the main front door of the villa, you will be met by scenery overlooking the living room and an incredible infinity pool overlooking a beautiful cove of the Caribbean Sea with a dock.
Oceania Vacation Rental
This six bedroom luxury villa has been designed by a famous Venezuelan architect and reflects pure Caribbean luxury and comfort of a five star home. The first and second master bedroom are equipped with a king size bed, bedrooms three, four, and five are equipped with two queen size beds each for a total of eight beds. All bedrooms are en-suite and equally equipped with their own flat screen TV, cable, DVD player, their own private bathroom, toilet, shower and walk-in closets and a nice little living area with a sofa arrangement. A sixth bedroom was recently added on the second floor with two full beds and ensuite bathroom.
The rest of the villa includes a spacious and fully equipped kitchen, gorgeous living spaces, top notch dining room, two TV rooms, high speed Wi-Fi internet, fully equipped gym, and a sandy area with a dock to step right into the water. Two kayaks are also included in the rental price.
Cap Cana's colorful coral reefs, calm crystalline waters and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The community resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities, casa club and activities. Activities available at an additional cost include golf, tennis, sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, fitness center, and spa.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 30, 2019
Easter and Spring Break
$ 4,270 € 3854 $ 6156 $ 5828 4374 £ 3298
|May 1, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019
Rate Based on a 7 Night Stay
$ 3,486 € 3146 $ 5025 $ 4758 3571 £ 2693
|May 1, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019
$ 4,070 € 3673 $ 5867 $ 5555 4169 £ 3144
|Dec 18, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas/ New Year
$ 7,070 € 6381 $ 10192 $ 9650 7243 £ 5461
Please add 18% government tax to all rates
Security Deposit: $2,000 - pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 2 Night minimum stay, 4 nights Easter week. Holiday season has a 14 night minimum. 7 Night stays will be accepted if booking Christmas week only (no later than December 27). Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Second Floor): Main bedroom, King Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): 2 Queen Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): 2 Full Beds
- Bedroom 4 (Ground Floor): King Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Ground Floor): 2 Queen Beds
- Bedroom 6 (Ground Floor): 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Kayaks
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom Amenities
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Iron-board
- Safe Box
- Sofa Bed
- Welcome Beverages
- Juanillo Beach - 7 minutes by car, 12 minutes by golf cart
- Api Beach - 9 minutes by car, 15 minutes by golf cart
- Eden Roc Beach Club - 8 minutes by car, 13 minutes by golf cart
- Access to Eden Roc Beach Club is available at an additional cost and includes use of chaise lounges, a towel, a fruit juice and a bottle of water. Please note: Access to Eden Roc Beach Club may be restricted during the holiday season.
- Private Infinity Pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Transfer From Punta Cana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times, additional charges will apply
- Private Check in at property
- Concierge Service
- Airport - 16 minute drive
- Punta Espada Golf Course - 9 minutes by car, 14 minutes by golf cart
- Golden Bear Tennis - 8 minutes by car, 13 minutes by golf cart
- Supermarket - 16 minute drive
- Marina - 9 minutes by car, 14 minutes by golf cart
- Eden Roc Hotel - 7 minutes by car, 12 minutes by golf cart
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: Noon
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Oceania.
Dominican Republic Travel Guide
Something for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, family getaway, or cultural experience, a stay in a Dominican Republic villa offers something for everyone. From cactus-filled deserts to mountain ranges, dramatic waterfalls, lush rainforests, and more than 800 miles of coastline offering some of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches, the Dominican Republic features a range of lovely settings for you to enjoy. Go whale watching, shop for unique local crafts, spend an afternoon at a museum, or try one of the many incredible water sports available, include surfing, diving, and snorkeling. For golf lovers, the Dominican Republic offers three world renowned courses, including the #1 rated golf resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure magazine. The Dominican Republic is also home to Santo Domingo, a historic gold mining town featuring the Western Hemisphere's first cathedral, monastery, and court.
The Dominican Republic also provides for an active nightlife, as there are many bars, restaurants, and nightclubs from which to choose. The combination of Latin American, Spanish, French, and British influences provides rich and delectable recipes that you’ll go home craving. And if you visit during February, you’ll experience Carnival, a unique celebration including parades and other fun festivities.
Learn more about Dominican Republic »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.