Manava to Motu Tetaraire. A Private Island Reserved Just For You.
Rates available upon request.
Motu Teta - Tahiti Vacation Rental
In the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti, there is a tropical island waiting to be discovered by you. It is a uniquely special place. Unspoiled by tourism, it is one of the few exquisite beauties left, and one that you and can call your very own. Its name is Motu Tetaraire (Motu Teta). Manava!
There are very few places left on earth where you can inhabit your own private island paradise with no other tourists within miles. This nine-acre dream island is unique and you are the only one on the island during your stay. The staff, including a private chef who will work with you in creating menus for your personal taste, and an experienced excursion guide, will provide every desired comfort and adventure.
The Main Villa Residence
Casual elegance best describes the main house, built in typical Tahitian style with wide open beams and no windows so the South Pacific breezes can keep you comfortable and engulf you. Beautifully appointed and filled with tropical flowers and traditional art.
- 2,250 sq feet (250 sq. meters)
- 2 Main bedrooms with King size beds
- Third bedroom with one single bed
- 2 Baths
- Dining and living room area
- Kitchen where your private chef will prepare your meals
The Guest House
- 765 sq ft. (85 m2)
- 1 Main bedroom - King size bed
- 1 Sectioned-off second bedroom with Futon bed
- 1 Bathroom
Each house is complemented by a large veranda that invites you to relax and enjoy the incredible, unobstructed views of the fantastic azure, turquoise-colored Rangiroa Lagoon in the Polynesian lifestyle.
Motu Teta is designed to be your own private hideaway, but should you feel the pull of civilization there is a state of the art flat screen TV/DVD system with surround sound and an eclectic collection of music and DVD's for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- Snorkeling (gear provided)
- Outrigger canoe paddling and excursions
- Miscellaneous handcraft classes for flower leis, palm leaf weaving
Available Excursions (including boat driver/guide)
A wide variety of excursions are available to guests at no charge including:
- Shark feeding
- Snorkeling trips
- Lobster hunt
- Motu picnic lunches
- Other activities and excursions are available with additional charges including drift diving at world-famous Tiputa and Avatoru Pass.
Your Private Island Getaway at Motu Teta Includes
- All meals, expertly prepared with Tahitian flair
- Drinks, including champagne, selection of wine, beer and a well-stocked bar
- Daily excursions: shark watching at the Pink Sands, a visit to an abandoned church with a beautiful white sand beach, picnic at a deserted island, and more
- Unlimited use of all sports equipment and watercrafts, canoes, paddle boards, windsurf boards, a sailboat, power boats (four), water skiing, wake boarding as well as all fishing gear, kiting, etc.
- On-site staff: private chef, maid and excursion guide
- Round-trip transportation from Rangiroa Airport by boat
- Luxury accommodations for up to six adults or up to 10 including children
- Minimum stay is three nights, however five nights minimum is recommended
For more information, see these quick facts.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Main Villa Residence): 2 Main bedrooms with king size beds
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa Residence): Small, single bedded room
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): Main bedroom with king size bed
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Sectioned-off second bedroom with Futon bed
Staff and Services
- Private chef
- Excursion guide
- In the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti
- Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 4 children
Motu Teta - Tahiti Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Personalize Your Getaway with up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
At Villas of Distinction, we’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
Destination Dollars Rewards
$5,000 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$$25,001 - $35,000
$35,001 - $50,000
$50,001 - $75,000
$75,001 - $100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Destination Dollars is valid for new bookings made between 1/14/19 and 1/25/19 for travel from 1/21/19-12/31/19. Offer valid only for villa guests. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Credit may only be applied to services where we earn 10% commission or greater, or the service must be marked up by 10% if it is a non-commissionable service. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
French Polynesia Travel Guide
Learn more about French Polynesia »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.