Plantation Estate Vacation Rental
The Plantation Estate is a vacation villa located in Kapalua, Maui, on 2-acres of the upscale Plantation Estates resort living community.
Overlooking the 18th Green of the world famous PGA Tour Kapalua Plantation Golf Course, there is no doubt that this is a golfers paradise.
From all parts of this 6,200 square foot home, glory in breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean before you, and enjoy the most ideal vantage point to perfectly gaze between the outer islands of Lana’i and Moloka’i. Providing four bedrooms; Three King Master en-suite bedrooms, one double twin en-suite bedroom (can be combined into eastern king), and four bathrooms, the Plantation Estate offers more than spacious accommodations for up to eight guests.
This vacation villa is ideal for a golf vacation in Hawaii, or a large family vacation on Maui. Enjoy dining at home and creating fresh island themed meals in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, relax in the bountiful indoor living spaces, and decompress with a romantic bottle of Pinot Noir resting near the warm fireplace.
Arise to a marvelous Maui sunrise, and spend long days enjoying the outdoor living space, grill area, luxurious swimming pool, and spa Jacuzzi area. Spend a memorable Maui vacation at home, and venture in ease to nearby towns of Napili, Ka’anapali, and Lahaina for shopping, restaurants and ocean activities in West Maui.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, sofa, desk
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, sofa, patio
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (split for two twin size beds), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Ceiling fan
- Chaise loungers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gated community
- Hot tub
- TV (DVD)
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Kapalua Golf Course - 5/10 Minute Walk
- D.T. Flemmings Beach (Beach, Surfing) - 5 Minute Drive
- Kapalua Adventure Center (Zip Line) - 5 Minute Drive
- Kapalua Bay (Beach, Snorkeling, Surfing) -5 Minute Drive
- Local Grocery (Grocery Store) -10 Minute Drive
- Black Rock (Beach, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving) - 10/15 Minute Drive
- Whalers Village (Beach, Restaurants, Shopping, Galleries) 10/15 Minute Drive
- Old Lahaina Luau (Restaurants, Luau) - 15 Minute Drive
- Front Street Lahaina (Restaurants, Shopping, Galleries) - 20 Minute Drive
- Lahaina Harbor (Activities) - 20 Minute Drive
- Iao Valley (Hiking) - 1 Hour Drive
- Haleakala State Park (National Park) - 2 Hour Drive
- Guests who stay at this beautiful Kapalua estate are eligible for a 15% discount on Golf fees at the Kaplalua Resorts' Bay & Plantation Courses.
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||4||
$ 2,595 € 2240 $ 3482 $ 3375 2606 £ 1995
|Jan 6, 2018 to Dec 15, 2018||4||
$ 2,595 € 2240 $ 3482 $ 3375 2606 £ 1995
Please add 13.416% tax to all rates. Please note that all bookings for 2018 the tax rate will increase to 14.416% and must be applied.
$850 Cleaning Fee plus 4.166% General Excise Tax.
Security Deposit: $3,500
Minimum Stay: 7 night minimum.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Plantation Estate Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Plantation Estate.
Maui Travel Guide
A Tropical Playground
Maui will capture your heart with its rainbow landscape of white-, black-, and red-sand beaches, lush green rainforests, and indigo sunsets. It's a tropical playground for honeymooners, family, and friends alike. In addition to the beaches, discover wonderful restaurants, excellent golf, an array of activities for all ages – and a true sense of Aloha on this beautiful island.
Maui is a favorite for many because you can do everything or nothing while on vacation here. Lahaina is “town” – it used to be an old Whaling Village but is now home to shops, restaurants, art galleries and a fun night out on the town. For wonderful shopping go to Wailea Shopping Center and if you like to golf, the golf courses on Maui are exceptional. There is something for everyone on the magical island of Maui.Charter a yacht to a sunken volcano, swim with dolphins, snorkel with sea turtles, and peer into the crater of the world's largest dormant volcano.
Learn more about Maui »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.