Ranelagh, is a very beautiful, fully air-conditioned apartment with an elevator in an Haussmanian style building that has a sumptuous view of Paris roofs tops and the Eiffel Tower. It offers two en-suite fully air-conditioning bedrooms, a great living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jan 4, 2020||2||3||
$ 1,073 € 923 $ 1507 $ 1433 1070 £ 828
Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. The prices above are communicated per night according to the number of nights minimum. For shorter or longer stays, ask for a quotation. This can be more or less expensive than the expected prorated amount.
Security Deposit: €1,000 Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Ranelagh Vacation Rental
This beautiful 100 square meter apartment has been tastefully decorated and made comfortable for a real Parisian getaway. Nice volumes and light with a charming view of the spreading typical rooftops, up to the Eiffel Tower. Its location is very convenient and has an easy access to strategic and highlight spots of the city.
- Large living room with TV, cable, Satellite, CD Player, stereo and air-conditioning
- Dining room hosting 4 guests
- Modern kitchen equipped with US fridge, freezer, dish washer, oven, glass ceramic cooking area, microwave, food processor, mixer, toaster, Nespresso, coffee machine, juicer
- Washing machine, dryer and iron station
- 2 Double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet
- A balcony with view
- Bedroom 1 - Standard French bed (140 cm), air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with washbasin, bathtub and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - Standard French bed (140 cm), air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with washbasin, shower
- 2 Hair dryers
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair)
- DVD Player
- Eiffel tower view
- Lift and caretaker in the building
- Satellite TV
- Welcome basket
- Wi Fi
Staff and Services
- Cleaning: 2 hours, 2 times per week
- Meet and greet (English speaking)
- Final housekeeping
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning
- Chef at home
- Airport transfers
- Paris 16th arrondissement, over viewing rooftops and the Eiffel Tower, Ranelagh stands at a walking distance to, the very shopping street Rue de Passy, the Bois de Boulogne and Ranelagh garden.
- Metro: La Muette: less than 100 m walk
- Taxi station: less than 10 m walk
- Parking space in the street and fee-paying car park "Vinci" 200 m walk
- Champs Elysées: 2 km, a 20 minute walk or 10 minute drive
- Eiffel Tower: 1.5 km, a 20 minute walk
- Place du Trocadero: 1.2 km, a 15 minute walk
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport: 28 km, a 40 minute drive (depending on traffic)
- Orly International airport: 22 km, a 30 minute drive (depending on traffic)
- Child friendly
- Sorry, no pets
- Non smoking apartment
- Wheel chair access
- The villa is located on the 7th floor and is accessible by elevator
Paris Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
The exact location of Ranelagh is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of 16e Arrondissement, Paris:
There are currently no reviews.
Personalize Your Getaway with up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
At Villas of Distinction, we’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
Destination Dollars Rewards
$5,000 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$$25,001 - $35,000
$35,001 - $50,000
$50,001 - $75,000
$75,001 - $100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Destination Dollars is valid for new bookings made between 1/14/19 and 1/25/19 for travel from 1/21/19-12/31/19. Offer valid only for villa guests. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Credit may only be applied to services where we earn 10% commission or greater, or the service must be marked up by 10% if it is a non-commissionable service. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Paris Travel Guide
The City of Light
Paris, nicknamed the City of Light, is one of the world’s most seductive cities. Simultaneously cosmopolitan and quaint, it’s divided into 20 neighborhoods, or arrondissements, and each one offers its own unique charms. No matter where your Paris villa is located, you’re guaranteed a quintessential Parisian experience, full of stunning antiquity and modern romance.
From the grand museums, such as the Louvre and Musee d’Orsay, to the famous monuments, like the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, there are hundreds of sights to see. But make sure to take your time and enjoy Paris’ simple pleasures. Sip an aperitif on the terrace cafés, browse the boutiques in Montmartre, stroll through the city’s manicured parks and gardens, and wander the winding cobblestone streets of Le Marais. You’ll discover incredible restaurants, meet friendly locals, and even learn a few phrases en français.
Learn more about Paris »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.