Amandara Vacation Rental
Overlooking Baie Rouge this newly built, modern, and architecturally stunning five bedroom villa has 180-degree view of Baie Rouge, Marigot Bay, and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
Relax and enjoy the incredible views from the mosaic-tiled, infinity-edged pool, or lounge on one of the stylish day beds located under the covered terrace. Dine al fresco at the outdoor dining table that seats 12. Get competitive and play volleyball, bocci or even soccer in the outdoor field and gardens, or rock out while listening to a vinyl record from the large collection of records. If relaxation is all that you desire, hire a masseuse and unwind at the villa's own "Massage Bali House" with peaceful ocean views and an authentic stone carved tub.
Built on two levels, the upper level accommodates four out of the five bedroom suites. Each bedroom has ocean views, an en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning. There are two kings, a queen, and a room with two twin beds. The fifth bedroom is an apartment suite and located on a lower level with a king-size bed, private bath and its own kitchen and private terrace. Also located on the lower level is the "man-cave" complete with a 70-inch plasma TV, a mini-bar with a large swim-up window into the pool, table tennis and foosball (baby foot) and a comfortable seating area with a sun deck and ocean view. Villa Amandara is ideal for friends traveling together or families even with small children.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod dock, telephone, mosquito screens, outside shower
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath, iPod dock
- Bedroom 5: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath, iPod dock + full kitchen
- BBQ (gas)
- Bluetooth record player and vinyl record library
- Bocce ball court
- CO2 free electric mosquito trapSafe
- Games room with pool table, foosball, and table tennis
- Gated property
- iPod dock
- Massage room
- Media room
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Volleyball court
- 5-minute drive to Terres Basses beaches
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper - lives on site
- Caretaker - lives on site
- Pool service
- Chef - three meals per day (included for 5 bedroom bookings only - food and beverage additional)
- Children welcome
- Pets allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Additional Villa Notes
- Minimum 7 night stay is required
- Christmas Holiday – Minimum 14 night stay is required and dates vary based on the property and availability
- Shorter stays can be arranged on request
- Please note: For guests staying during the SXM Festival (March 14 - 14, 2018), the follwing terms apply:
- 7 night rental minimum.
- No party and outside guests will be allowed on the property.
- Maximum occupancy of two persons per bedroom & on the property.
- No drug allowed on the property.
- A $3,000 security deposit (Mandatory and for any booking request within those dates, unless we already have a rental history with your guests) to $5,000 security deposit according to the property, must be collected by the booking agent and must be send to Carimo with the guests final payment (no deposit on credit card will be accepted). Carimo & its homeowners reserve the right to charge an additional fee for extra cleaning or damage but to also to keep the full security deposit if we found out that extra guests stayed on the property and/or an event took place on the property without our approval – If no damage, extra cleaning, extra guests or event have been reported to us upon the guests departure, we will refund the security deposit to the guests directly or to the booking agent within 7 days upon the guests departure.
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||4||
$ 2,143 € 1864 $ 2771 $ 2755 2124 £ 1710
|Now to Dec 15, 2017||5||
$ 2,786 € 2423 $ 3603 $ 3582 2761 £ 2223
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018
Christmas / New Year's
$ 7,143 € 6213 $ 9237 $ 9183 7078 £ 5699
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||3||
$ 2,500 € 2174 $ 3233 $ 3214 2477 £ 1995
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||4||
$ 2,929 € 2548 $ 3788 $ 3765 2902 £ 2337
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||5||
$ 3,643 € 3169 $ 4711 $ 4683 3610 £ 2906
Please add 10% tax to all rates
$4,000 food deposit
Security Deposit: $2,500
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Amandara.
Saint-Martin (French) Travel Guide
Elegant Island Time – the French Side of St. Martin
St. Martin’s chic and relaxing side draws plenty of inspiration from its French roots with gourmet cuisine, fashionable boutiques and an air of elegance. Allow a private chef to cook up authentic French fare in the comfort of your own villa, or dine at some of the finest restaurants in the Caribbean. Enjoy a serious slow-down as you stroll through sophisticated town centers and sunbathe on secluded beaches.
Villa rentals in Saint-Martin boast as much laid-back luxury as their surroundings: crisp white estates have pools overlooking the ocean, palm-lined sun decks, breezy indoor/outdoor living areas, and space and amenities for families and groups, or romantic retreats.
Learn more about Saint-Martin (French) »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.