Pearl East Vacation Rental
Located along Provo’s peaceful and pristine Long Bay Beach, Pearl East of Long Bay Estate offers uninterrupted views of the turquoise waters spanning the Caicos Banks.
This remarkable beachfront villa marries contemporary design with Caribbean barefoot luxury, spanning 12,000 square feet and offering guests sophisticated indoor and outdoor living. The home features beautifully landscaped gardens, two private pools, jacuzzi and hot-tub, swim-up pool bar and a walkway leading to the beach lounge deck.
The property shares first class amenities you would expect at a five star resort with neighbouring Lidija House and Pearl West. Continue your workout regime in the state of the art and fully equipped 1,000 square foot gymnasium or challenge a friend to tennis on the ASBA Certified championship court. Relaxation peaks in the Turkish steam bath, sauna and alfresco massage pavilion with adjacent powder room and shower.
The smart music system is wired throughout the home and at the beach for guests to enjoy playlists from the mounted iPads, or from their own device through AirPlay. Security guards, code access front gate and main door, and alarm system ensure safety and peace of mind for our guests.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 4: Two full size beds, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 7: Two full size beds, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, en-suite bath, telephone, ceiling fans, air conditioning, TV (Apple TV, Netflix), safe, fridge
- Hair dryers
- Security alarm
- Wireless internet
- Home theater (95'' screen, popcorn machine)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- TV (cable, Apple TV, Netflix, DVD, Blu-ray)
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Wine cooler
- Gated entrance
- Canopy bed
- Pool bar
- Fire pit
- Children's play ground
- Tennis court (shared)
- Basketball hoop (shared)
- Steam room (shared)
- Sauna (shared)
- Fitness center (shared)
- Alfresco massage area (shared)
- Beach deck with loungers and canopy bed
- Beach towels and umbrellas
- Kite surfing kit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Swimming pool
- Pool bar
Staff and Services
- Airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Pre-arrival provisioning (plus 15% service charge on cost)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Car rental
- Spa services
- Dry cleaning services
- Water sports and activites
- Rates include Daily Housekeeping, Chef Service (3 meals per day, food at extra cost, Airport Transfer, Wi-Fi and full use of shared facilities tennis, gym, and spa area (spa services are additional, food and all beverages are addition)
- The property accepts children of all ages
- Please keep in mind that the pool area is open and families travelling with young children should be aware of location at times.
|Now to Nov 18, 2017||8||
$ 9,600 € 8271 $ 12252 $ 12123 9539 £ 7280
|Nov 19, 2017 to Nov 26, 2017
$ 18,000 € 15507 $ 22972 $ 22731 17885 £ 13650
|Nov 27, 2017 to Dec 21, 2017||8||
$ 13,000 € 11200 $ 16591 $ 16417 12917 £ 9858
|Dec 22, 2017 to Jan 2, 2018
Christmas / New Year's
$ 21,600 € 18609 $ 27566 $ 27277 21462 £ 16380
Please add 12% tax plus 10% service charge to all rates
Security Deposit: $10,000
Minimum Stay: 3 night minimum. 7 night minimum during Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Pearl East is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos:
Pearl East Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Night »
Book by October 31, 2017 and stay five nights for the price of four OR stay seven nights for the price of six.
Valid for new bookings made now to 10/31/2017 for travel now to 12/21/2017 and 1/3/2018 to 12/21/2018. Blackout dates may apply. 5 night and 7 night minimum bookings required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Up to $1,000 to Spend on Extras »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book any villa now and receive up to $1,000 to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private yacht sail in Barbados, a zipline adventure in Mexico, wine tours in Tuscany, and much more.
When you call to book, you’ll enjoy the included services of a personal Villa Concierge, who will help you plan the details of your stay and arrange extras using your spending credit.
Book by September 22, 2017 to take advantage of this special offer.
Valid for new bookings made 9/10/17 - 9/22/17 for travel 9/10/17 - 12/31/18. Includes Concierge Credit of up to $1,000. Amount is based on the value of the booking not including security deposit, taxes, concierge services, travel insurance and fees. Valid for pre-paid services only. Services offered are subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. Not combinable with other offers except select bonus commissions. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Turks and Caicos Travel Guide
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
Learn more about Turks and Caicos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.