Private Residences by Grace Bay Club Vacation Rental
The Residences by award-winning Grace Bay Resorts offer exquisite luxury resort amenities in the comfort of a freestanding, private beachfront villa.
The Residences by Grace Bay Club offer an exclusive beachfront micro-resort of three luxury villas, each located on ¾ of an acre with 95 feet of beach frontage along award-winning Grace Bay Beach and 6,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space. Each villa has up to 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths, the fifth in a detached cottage.
The Residences exemplify luxury living in the Caribbean, with personal concierge service and on-site, micro-resort amenities including a library and fitness center. Each villa’s immaculately landscaped outdoor space was thoughtfully designed with opulence in mind, from the infinity pool surrounded by a spacious deck and palapa, to the decadent outdoor showers. Interior spaces exude a comfortable-yet-sophisticated aesthetic, courtesy of renowned designer Thom Filicia, and feature 18-feet high ceilings, appliances by Sub Zero and Wolf, and the highest-quality imported fixtures and finishes.
- Private deck surrounding an infinity pool
- Living areas with 18-foot ceilings
- Solid wood kitchens
- Appliances from Sub Zero and Wolf
- Highest quality of imported fixtures and finishings
- Private gated entrance
- Bedrooms 1-2: Two over-sized master bedrooms provide oceanfront views, while the master bathrooms boast free-standing tubs, glass showers and double vanities.
- Bedrooms 3-4: Two back bedrooms are slightly smaller than the masters.They have two twin beds that also can be configured to be a king.
- Guest cottage is to the left of the entryway, behind bedroom #3 and features a king bed.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Local and long distance phone calls included
- Daily bottled water replenished
- Private gated entry
- On-site fitness center
- Residence are located on Grace Bay
- Private infinity pool with hot tub
Staff and Services
- Airport welcome
- Private SUV transfer to/from airport
- Personal concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary shuttle for dining to Grace Bay Club or West Bay Club (lunch or dinner reservations required)
- Daily bottled water replenished
- Non-motorized water sport equipment (i.e. paddle board and snorkeling equipment)
- Pool and beach setup daily
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Private chef available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Pre-provisioning of Private Residences available in advance upon request (cost + 15%)
- Special celebration entertainment arrangements
- Signing privileges at Grace Bay Club for restaurants, bars, spa & boutique
- Grace Bay Club is located on the island of Providenciales at the western end of the Turks and Caicos archipelago. The resort is perched on 11 acres of immaculate beach with white powdery sand and turquoise blue water. The highlight of the island is beautiful 12 mile Grace Bay beach, where Grace Bay Club enjoys a prime location.
- Signing privileges at Grace Bay Club for Restaurants, Bars, Spa & Boutique
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Welcome drink, daily breakfast in villa, complimentary start-up bar (rum, vodka, mixers, wine and beer),
Additional Villa Notes
- Meal plans are available, ask your villa specialist for additional details
- Check in: 3pm and Check out: 12pm
- April 1-11 - 5 night minimum stay required
- November 25-28 - 4 night minimum stay required
- December 17, 2015 to January 2, 2016 -10 night minimum stay required
|Now to Dec 20, 2017||2||
$ 2,200 € 1899 $ 2952 $ 2861 2209 £ 1691
|Now to Dec 20, 2017||3||
$ 2,900 € 2503 $ 3891 $ 3772 2912 £ 2230
|Now to Dec 20, 2017||4||
$ 3,500 € 3021 $ 4696 $ 4552 3515 £ 2691
|Now to Dec 20, 2017||5||
$ 3,900 € 3367 $ 5232 $ 5072 3917 £ 2998
|Dec 21, 2017 to Jan 1, 2018
Christmas / New Year's
$ 11,000 € 9496 $ 14758 $ 14306 11047 £ 8457
|Jan 2, 2018 to Apr 7, 2018||2||
$ 4,800 € 4144 $ 6440 $ 6243 4820 £ 3690
|Jan 2, 2018 to Apr 7, 2018||3||
$ 6,800 € 5870 $ 9123 $ 8844 6829 £ 5228
|Jan 2, 2018 to Apr 7, 2018||4||
$ 8,000 € 6906 $ 10733 $ 10404 8034 £ 6151
|Jan 2, 2018 to Apr 7, 2018||5||
$ 8,800 € 7597 $ 11807 $ 11445 8837 £ 6766
|Apr 8, 2018 to Dec 19, 2018||2||
$ 3,200 € 2762 $ 4293 $ 4162 3214 £ 2460
|Apr 8, 2018 to Dec 19, 2018||3||
$ 4,300 € 3712 $ 5769 $ 5592 4318 £ 3306
|Apr 8, 2018 to Dec 19, 2018||4||
$ 4,900 € 4230 $ 6574 $ 6373 4921 £ 3767
|Apr 8, 2018 to Dec 19, 2018||5||
$ 5,400 € 4662 $ 7245 $ 7023 5423 £ 4152
|Dec 20, 2018 to Jan 2, 2019
Christmas / New Year's
$ 12,000 € 10359 $ 16100 $ 15606 12051 £ 9226
Please add 12% government tax and 10% service charge to all rates. Extra person rate varies from $160-$200 per person per night, please ask your villa specialist for additional details.
Security Deposit: Credit card collected upon arrival.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Private Residences by Grace Bay Club is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos:
Private Residences by Grace Bay Club Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones, with extra privacy, space, staff and of course luxurious comfort, all in beautiful destinations around the world.
Villas fill quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Hurricane Travel Update »
The Caribbean is Open for Business!
This hurricane season has been a particularly difficult one for the Caribbean, however, while the rebuilding and recovery process in the most deeply impacted islands continues, the vast majority of the Caribbean’s 1,300 miles and 7,000 islands were left untouched by the storms — most of which are welcoming guests with open arms.
Thankfully, the following islands (some of the region’s most popular destinations) are operating normally and were unaffected by this seasons recent storms:
Unfortunately, the following islands were more severly affected by the recent hurricanes and we are not currently accepting future reservations:
Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. John, St. Thomas, Tortola and Virgin Gorda.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date as more islands open back up.
So are you ready to start planning the Caribbean escape you’ve been dreaming of? Browse our wide selection of properties, and contact one of our villa specialists today.
Turks and Caicos Travel Guide
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
Learn more about Turks and Caicos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.