Tip of the Tail Vacation Rental
Tip of the Tail is the essence of luxury, privacy, and a truly interactive experience with nature.
This ultra-modern, exclusive villa is designed to delight on the edge of a private peninsula. Bask in the seclusion, or set the horizaon ablaze with the colors of the glass-wall pool and the music cued to the ulitmate caribbean party scene. The expansive and contemporary living and dining area yields to the unparalleled beauty of the Caicos Banks, framed by the over-sized pocket door.
Bathe in the lap pool with impressive views and see-through wall or find your inner peace on the yoga deck. You’ll be surrounded by multiple shades of turquoise and the sugar-white sand that caresses retreat.
Set amongst the idyllic backdrop of Turtle Tail Drive, a prestigious stretch of waterfront estates located just minutes from the nightlife and adventure of Provo's islande core.
With five en-sutie bedrooms and accommodation for sixteen, TIp of the Tail is fully managed so that you and your party can truly experience whicever vacation experience you're looking for in the the Turks and Caicos islands, from serenity, to adventure, to celebration. The attentive staff is available to accommodate any and all desires from the moment you touch down in Providenciales and throughout your stay.
- Bedroom 1 (main level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 (main level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, access to terrace
- Bedroom 3 (main level): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, access to terrace
- Bedroom 4 (main level): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, access to terrace
- Bedroom 5 (lower level): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Bar (on-tap beer, cocktails and spirits)
- Cabana lounger
- Ceiling fan
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hot tub
- Non-motorized watersports
- Pool table
- Private splash dock
- Sonos sound-system
- Washer and dryer
- Wine and spirits fridge
- Wireless internet
- Yoga deck
- Zen garden
- Private beach
- Swimming pool equipped with LED lights
- Sun lounger
- 10 person cabana lounger
Staff and Services
- The villa is partnered with the neighboring marina which offer's jet-ski rentals and yacht charters.
- Explore a majestic oceanscape.
- The La Famille Express rests on a reef just five minutes away from Tip of the Tail, abandoned and desolate which offers an amazing photo op and adventurous snorkeling.
- Tourists and locals alike join together in the country’s biggest social tradition — a huge cultural gathering every single Thursday filled with mouthwatering food, Caribbean culture, and a Junkanoo dancing parade.
- 20-person fire pit located in the courtyard
- The villa offers two beach landscapes (lagoon and ocean)
- Non-motorized water sports included: kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, water toys
- The entire vills is equipped with a Sonos sound-system which allows you to control the music levels throughout using the in-house iPad.
- All the doors are 'smart doors' which open by a key-card specifically activated for your stay.
- 24/7 security
- There will be a full-time Chef at the villa beginning April 15th.
|Now to Apr 30, 2018||5||
$ 4,800 € 4013 $ 6456 $ 6297 4806 £ 3509
|May 1, 2018 to Nov 17, 2018||5||
$ 3,800 € 3177 $ 5111 $ 4985 3805 £ 2778
|Nov 18, 2018 to Nov 25, 2018
$ 5,300 € 4431 $ 7129 $ 6952 5307 £ 3875
|Nov 26, 2018 to Dec 15, 2018||5||
$ 3,800 € 3177 $ 5111 $ 4985 3805 £ 2778
|Dec 16, 2018 to Jan 2, 2019
Christmas / New Year's
$ 7,500 € 6270 $ 10088 $ 9838 7510 £ 5483
Please add 12% tax plus 10% service charge to all rates.
Pet fee of $200 (if applicable)
Security Deposit: $5,000
Minimum Stay: 4 night minimum. 7 night minimum during holidays.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Tip of the Tail Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones. Offering extra privacy, space, staff and, of course, luxurious comfort, these retreats are ideal for spending the holidays in the most desirable destinations.
Villas fill quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, a wine tour in Tuscany, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends April 27, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 4/23/18 - 4/27/18 for travel from 4/23/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Turks and Caicos Travel Guide
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
Learn more about Turks and Caicos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.