Surrounded by a picture-perfect landscape, near the quaint village of Sovicille and only a 20-minute drive from Siena, Allegra is an elegant Italian villa composed of a main building having approx. 2,800 square feet of living space, and an independent wing of approx. 680 square feet and with an independent entrance.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Mar 1, 2019
Contact About Availability
|Mar 2, 2019 to Apr 12, 2019||4||7||
$ 947 € 816 $ 1332 $ 1252 947 £ 726
|Apr 13, 2019 to May 17, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,078 € 929 $ 1516 $ 1425 1079 £ 826
|May 18, 2019 to Sep 6, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,282 € 1105 $ 1803 $ 1695 1283 £ 983
|Sep 7, 2019 to Oct 4, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,078 € 929 $ 1516 $ 1425 1079 £ 826
|Oct 5, 2019 to Nov 15, 2019||4||7||
$ 947 € 816 $ 1332 $ 1252 947 £ 726
Electricity and A/C included up to 200 kW per week (any extra is €0.42 per kW)
Gas heat approximately €60 per day. If electrical heaters are used in bedrooms and bathrooms, an additional €100 on average will be charged as per meter reading.
Telephone charges are at extra cost
Security Deposit: €1,500 Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Allegra Vacation Rental
Hosting up to eight guests, this intimate haven is ideal for private getaways and family reunions. The villa’s interiors feature a mix of elegant antiques blended with contemporary furniture and modern amenities while the exterior architecture reflects the best of traditional Tuscan design. Villa Allegra offers stunning views overlooking the beautiful estate of Trecciano with its well-tended vineyard rows. Discover the rich past and present of Tuscany while staying at Villa Allegra, the perfect place to serve as a comfortable base for discerning visitors and wine-lovers!
Villa Allegra is set in a quiet location off the state road, with very easy access, and offers a stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. From here, you can enjoy fantastic views of vineyards, as well as reach Siena, Florence and the most famous Tuscan villages. This villa is an authentic paradise just waiting to be found!
Main Villa - Ground Floor
The living room features a cozy fireplace and a sitting area with TV. A small and yet fully equipped kitchen opens into the elegant dining room.
Main Villa - First Floor
The first floor is accessible via a large staircase. The ample and luminous living room with a typical wooden
beamed ceiling, terracotta floor and stone pilasters, is an interior space where guests can enjoy time together or just chill out.
The independent wing includes a small kitchenette which offers a breakfast table.
Just off the dining room, a private porch hosts another inviting dining table. This is one of the several sophisticated lounging and dining-al-fresco areas that Allegra offers. Others are by the pool and on the elegant terrace facing the vineyards. Lawns surrounding the property make it ideal for children to play. The private swimming pool comes with a comfortable sun deck, and offers breathtaking views. Nearby woods walking trails (mushroom picking in the fall, anyone?).
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa): King bedroom with small en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Independent Wing): Master queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Independent Wing): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- A/C in all bedrooms and communal spaces
- Wireless internet
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite TVs
- DVD player
- CD player
- I-Pod dock
- Window screens in most rooms
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cleaning service
- Linen change
- Personal laundry & ironing service
- Cook services - Tuscan 3-course buffet style dinner including wine, and includes table set up and morning-
- after kitchen clean-up: upon request
- Babysitting service depending on availability
- A crib can be provided on request
- Nearest restaurant - 5 minute walk (Nonno Giulio)
- Nearest village - Sovicille, 5 minute drive (pharmacy, groceries stores, bank, restaurants and bars)
- 13 mi from Siena train station
- Florence - 1 hour and 30 minute drive
- Lucca - 2 hour drive
- Siena - 25 minute drive
- Rome - 2 hour and 45 minute drive
- Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process
- Owners reside on the premises in separate quarters
- Electricity and A/C up to 200 kWh per week are included
- Water is included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card »
It’s Our Friends & Family Sale
We’re giving you up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card
With our fan-favorite Friends & Family Sale, there’s never a better time to start planning your dream Spring Break escape. For a limited time only, when you book your dream villa vacation for travel throughout the months of March or April, we will give you up to $2,000 in an Amazon gift card* to spend your way.
*Please note, the $2,000 Amazon gift card offer is only available for villa guests.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn up to a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card – on us.
Villa Booking Cost
Amazon Gift Card Value
$5,000 – $15,000
$15,001 – $25,000
$25,001 – $35,000
$35,001 – $50,000
$50,001 – $75,000
$75,001 – $100,000
From Jamaica to NYC, from private catamaran tours to performances at The Met, our selection of exclusive villas spans the globe offering luxury with access to some of the world’s best experiences.
Don’t miss our biggest savings of the year!
The Friends & Family Sale ends midnight on February 22, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
Amazon.com gift card offer is valid for new bookings made between 2/11/19 – 2/22/19 for travel from 3/1/19 – 4/30/19. Gift card rewards valid only for villa guests. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Amazon.com Gift Card amount. Gift Card cannot be applied towards booking value. Gift Card will be emailed within 21 business days of booking being Paid in Full to the email address on file for the primary guest. Email containing gift card code will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply. Please call for full details. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.