Surrounded by the hills and vineyards of Tuscany, near the quaint village of Sovicille, Villa Allegra is an elegant Italian villa.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Oct 5, 2018||4||7||
$ 1,092 € 914 $ 1504 $ 1410 1056 £ 831
|Oct 6, 2018 to Nov 16, 2018||4||7||
$ 955 € 800 $ 1316 $ 1234 924 £ 727
Electricity and A/C included up to 200 kW per week (any extra is €0.42 per kW)
Gas heat approximately €60 per day. If electrical heaters are used in bedrooms and bathrooms, an additional €100 on average will be charged as per meter reading.
Telephone charges are at extra cost
Security Deposit: €1,500 Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Allegra Vacation Rental
Hosting up to eight guests, this intimate haven is ideal for private getaways and family reunions. The villa’s interior décor features antiques and fireplaces, while the exterior architecture reflects the best of Tuscan design. Allegra is composed of a main villa with an independent wing. The main villa, approx. 2,800 square feet of living space, is built in the typical Tuscan style, using local stone. On one side of the house there is an additional wing, La Ginestra, approx. 680 square feet, with an independent entrance. A separate guest house with two extra bedrooms can be rented for an extra cost, allowing an additional four guests.
The villa has a very stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. Fantastic views of Tuscan vineyards and hills. Conveniently located near Siena, Florence and most famous Tuscan villages. Owners might occasionally reside in the guest house located in a secluded area of the estate with independent entrance. Guests' privacy is guaranteed.
- 2 Large living rooms (one with fireplace)
- Library/TV area
- Kitchen with wood- burning oven
- Elegant dining area
- Small kitchenette and breakfast table
- Private porch with large dining table
- Outdoor furniture in spacious terrace
- Sophisticated lounging areas and dining table by the pool
- Lawns surround the property
- Nearby woods ideal for walks (mushroom-picking in the fall)
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa): King bedroom with small en-suite bathroom with small tub with handheld shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Ginestra): Master queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Ginestra): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- A/C units in all bedrooms, dining room, and both living rooms
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TVs
- Washer & dryer
- Wireless internet
- Window screens in most rooms
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cleaning service
- Linen change
- Personal laundry & ironing service
- Cook services: upon request
- Babysitting service depending on availability
- Nearest restaurant - 5 minute walk (Nonno Giulio)
- Nearest village - Sovicille, 5 minute drive (pharmacy, groceries stores, bank, restaurants and bars)
- 13 mi from Siena train station
- Florence - 1 hour and 30 minute drive
- Lucca - 2 hour drive
- Siena - 25 minute drive
- Rome - 2 hour and 45 minute drive
- Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process
- Owners reside on the premises in separate quarters
- Water is included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
There are currently no specials available for Allegra.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.