Go through the entrance of this magnificent property, step on its brick-and-stone staircase and you know that your expectations will be exceeded.
Tiberio Vacation Rental
You can’t help but be dazzled by the atmosphere that reigns here. Recently and completely restored, this magnificent castle, once crumbling, is now living again its previous medieval grandeur. Perched on a hilltop and offering sweeping views of the Umbrian unspoiled countryside, this 12th century fortress has taken on all the allure of a welcoming manor house. Only 20 minutes from Perugia, the luxury castle offers tastefully decorated rooms with fine antique furniture and sumptuous materials, which are an oasis of comfort and tranquility.
The splendor of the bygone days has been authentically recreated in this elegant and luxury residence. The property is secluded in tranquil parkland and it is the ideal starting point to explore Umbria and Tuscany during the day and enjoy your exquisitely decorated spaces full of serenity the rest of the time.
The restoration of the castle was as authentic as possible and this mission is reflected also in the furniture of the living spaces on this floor, decorated with period art, tapestries, architectural fragments, furnishings and fabrics to give the castle an original vibe.
The great hall, typical room in a castle, features an antique open hearth fireplace, 18th-century French armchairs upholstered in leather, a table draped in a luxury fabric, and the tapestry is 17th-century Flemish. The dining room has three big windows that allow the natural light to enter and it showcases an impressive 18th-century Spanish table; a cozy fireplace completes the room. There is a state of the art Chefgrade custom-designed kitchen.
The impeccably maintained five hectares estate that sits atop a hill offers dramatic 360-degree views of the surrounding countryside. Outdoor panoramic lounging is also guaranteed from two spectacular terraces, and sun-bathing in style on the deck of the private heated swimming pool, lined with Bisazza tiles. Dining al fresco is possible in one of the two panoramic terraces of the castle where a stone BBQ is also available for succulent meals from the grill.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to May 31, 2019||8||7||
$ 3,931 € 3429 $ 5674 $ 5282 3938 £ 3092
|Jun 1, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||8||7||
$ 4,750 € 4143 $ 6856 $ 6382 4758 £ 3736
|Sep 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||8||7||
$ 3,931 € 3429 $ 5674 $ 5282 3938 £ 3092
|Nov 1, 2019 to Dec 22, 2019||8||7||
$ 2,947 € 2571 $ 4254 $ 3961 2952 £ 2318
|Dec 23, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
$ 3,931 € 3429 $ 5674 $ 5282 3938 £ 3092
Telephone and fax charges on usage
Food allowance €2,000 in cash upon arrival
Pool heating costs: €70 per day – minimum charge 7 days
Baby Cot and High chair €25 per day
Extra bed €100 per day
Security Deposit: €5,000 Pre-collected
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Ground Floor): 2 King bedroom Suites, each with en-suite bathroom with tub and separate large shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom Suite with en-suite bathroom with unique round tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom Suite with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): King bedroom Suite with en-suite bathroom with tub and separate shower (air conditioned)
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): King bedroom Suite with en-suite bathroom with shower (air conditioned)
- Bedrooms 7 & 8 (Second Floor): 2 King bedroom Suites, each with en-suite bathroom with tub and separate shower (air conditioned)
- The bedrooms, all with fireplace, are equally sumptuous: some with canopy beds, others with four-poster beds, all very beautiful to stay in.
- Every bathroom is very spacious and fitted with extra spacious shower, and each is provided with hairdryer.
- Air-conditioning in four of the eight bedrooms
- CD player
- DVD player
- Fireplace in most of the rooms
- Floor heating system
- Fully equipped gym and hammam
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- iPod dock
- Private parking
- Satellite Sky TV
- Washer and dryer
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- State-of-the-art private heated swimming pool (15 x 6.5 m)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily morning housekeeping service, except Sunday
- Change of pool and bath towels on Monday and Wednesday, and Friday
- Change of bed linens on Wednesday
- 2 In-house laundry service per week
- Butler service, 8 hours per day
- Chef service, 8 hours per day (cost of ingredients extra)
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Night security guard
- Concierge service during office hours
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional staff hours, on request
- In-house laundry service
- Laundry/dry cleaning service, according to receipt + runner service per hour
- Shopping service
- Runner service
- Rome Airport: 2 hours 50 minutes
- Florence Airport: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Perugia: 30-40 min
- Assisi: 50 min
- Todi: 1 hour
- Gubbio: 1 hour
- Orvieto: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Urbino: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Arezzo: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Cortona: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Siena: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Water, electricity, gas, and A/C are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All of the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Umbria Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
There are currently no reviews.
OFFER EXTENDED: Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer is only extended through June 1, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 6/1/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Umbria Travel Guide
Lush & Luxurious
Located East of Tuscany and north of Rome, Umbria is a gem not yet discovered by mass tourism. Populated with lush chestnut groves and elm forests, castles and fortresses, this region’s fairytale scenery has served as inspiration to many well-known artists. Our villas in Umbria are located in small, enchanting towns dotted across the verdant landscape.
Stay in a villa in Perugia, a medieval hill-town where the Umbrian style of painting originated, which can be seen in the works of Raphael. Indulge in the delicious Baci chocolates for which Perugia is famous, and if you visit in the fall, be sure to attend the annual chocolate and jazz festivals.
If you choose to stay in Assisi, the birthplace of St. Francis, Italy’s patron saint and favorite mystic, you'll be surrounded by incredible art, architecture, and medieval ruins. Don't miss the basilica, built in honor of St. Francis and decorated by some of the greatest artists in the early Renaissance era.
Learn more about Umbria »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.